Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Reason To Blog

I started reading blogs for almost six month. To tell you frankly, I was amazed to know the ideas being conveyed by various bloggers coming from different parts of the world.

For this reason, I begun to think that I should have my own blog. But first, I hesitated to create my own blog fearing that I could not write well both in English and my own local dialect. However, I changed my mind when I read the post of one blogger expressing his reason for writing his idea, story and life journal in the net. He said “one of the main reason that I write blogs almost on a daily basis is to document what I see, feel and hear in order that my children and descendants could visualize myself, my principle and thoughts.

I told myself this is a great idea to pass to my next generation the framework of my thoughts and reaction on every events vis-à-vis my life story hoping that they can learn something on it. I don’t mind if I will make and continue to make grammatical error in expressing myself. Well, I am an accountant by profession not a writer so to speak. Therefore, it is pardonable if my command in English is weak. Moreover, I need to conquer this fear and begin to learn how to be effective writer. This could only happen if I will tend to write more and I guess blogging will be my best exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home