Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Bloggers

I read lots of rants and raves from different types of bloggers. As an OFW, reading bloggers’ stories are entertaining and captivating. It becomes one of my ways to combat the loneliness we normally experience. Their stories came in different colors and dimension from love, comedy, triumph, horror, sports, politics, socio-economics and as well as sex. You name it and definitely you can have it as fast as a click of a mouse.

There are so many ideas to perceive and learn from a mind of a blogger. In fact, I sometimes told myself you see this person had more problems than I am; but he can overcome it with ease. It seems that no tsunami of problems could nail him done.

As a result of reading so many blogs, I started my own. I am not a good writer per se and let us see how far I can go on blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home