Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pain

Due to the high security alert, most of multinational companies here don’t allow their foreign workers to move out from their working site. This security arrangement had in fact brought boredom in our working life here.

One of a few things to enliven us is go to the gym and exercise. But, before you are allowed to do exercise there is a need for medical certificate to be issued by Doctor stationed in the Clinic. The test performed by the Doctor is quite easy and I got my certificate quickly than I expected.

My friend who came from the Middle East was also subjected to the same Test. He is tall about 5’10 in height having a medium build body. The doctor asked him to squat for 30 times and he is about to reach 20x suddenly he stopped. He said that he couldn’t take it anymore and felt his legs crumbled. It was very strange to me for a strong body like him could not even take a squat exercise of 30 repetition. I guess people from different part of the world are having different points and stages on how far they can take the pain or he is just simply lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home