Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Visa

After more than 5 years of waiting, my immigrant application to Canada had been approved and I need to appear in person at Canadian Embassy in Accra, Ghana for visa stamping. The waiting game is over and another stage in my life will start to appear. This is when we migrate to Canada.

Sometimes, I had a second thought if it is really beneficial for us to live in Canada. Presently, I have a nice job with a good pay. Even I will continue to stay and work here in Nigeria, there will be a need for me to stay at least 2 years out of 5 years from the moment we landed in Canada. This is required in order for me to retain my right as an immigrant. In the end, I will be forced to stay in Canada and start all over again.

There were so much told and untold stories of success and failure of Canadian immigrants. And I don’t know where in the side of this statistic I should fall. In the meantime, there are lots of things for me to do. The first thing is to get my passport stamp on 24/09/2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home