Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ghana

I went to Accra, Ghana to take my immigrant visa from the Canadian Embassy. I thought there would be hundreds of applicants queuing to have their visa. But, I was wrong. The people were less than 15. However, it had taken almost 7 hours before the embassy processed and released our immigrant visa.

It had been more than 4 years since I visited Ghana. Remarkably, nothing had much changed in the Country except that they had expanded their international airport. Ghana is safer than Nigeria. I strolled around the city by Taxi and took some pictures.

Interestingly, the cost of hotel and restaurant are somehow costlier compared to the cost you will incur when you will be in the Philippines. I invited 2 friends and dined in a Chinese restaurant. The bill was US$83 unimaginable cost, whereas, if we dined in a Philippines in a similar restaurant it would cost me around US$40.

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2007 at 4:55 PM , Blogger reyna elena said...

Ashtong, you've never visited my site no more. Are you still in Nigeria? Kumusta ka na?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home